Breadfruit. XD Not really Cute actually

My alarm rang at 6.30. Urgh. I actually forgot what I was supposed to do. I slept and thought about a while, and realised my first task would be swimming. OK, I admit I don't mind swimming, but definitely not in training form. I swam for 10 laps. It was tiring due to lack of stamina and of course, practice. =D I didn't see anybody that I  know, maybe some of the uncles that had known me when I was training at Fun World in Bukit Mertajam. One of them actually reminded me that I was in a non-parking zone area. ( Meaning why i kept stopping for a rest. -.- ) Later, we went to the market, and for the first time, introduced to

BREADFRUIT. ( Bread-fruit ) @@!


I was thinking of something like this actually..

and it turned out to be like this...

Not really cute  XD


and I ate it this way...


But it is well known in this crispy form...haha. it's a snack actually.


and i came across the scientific name... Artocarpus altilis, 
whatever.. XD normal people would call it as " su - Kun "

By The way, I don't know what came over my dad, He bought a Rm 5.00 rubber bugs,  flies, beetles, spider.



Just ran across this while typing, it's gorgeous.






Jot : Keep things simple. =)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015