I woke up at 10 though I wasn't suppose to. I slept at 2.00 reading another novel.

Reading is Dreaming with Open Eyes.

 It's been so long since  I read a "straight-sentences-way-of-writing" book, and it's even a Chinese romance story. Not much of romance in it, I don't know, more of laughter. I just finished it. I bought the book in January when I was at Taiwan. It's written by spyorange ( the way she addressed herself ) 橘子. Not bad, it made me thought of a person.

# I am damn so lazy to do a thing, I played Insanaquarium, now that I trespassed it in my pen drive. The junk folder. Pity my fingers. There was once where there were so many fish that I let them get killed by the alien.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015