Happy

I am QUITE HAPPY Today. =) Hehe.

Went for the monthly review, tightened my teeth, and I got back the Light Blue Colour. HoHo, Love it. Miss the colour. XD


Jots from Yesterday :

I didn't think I would one day be so stupid. I am, but I was glad that I was STUPID at that time, It Felt Great.  GREAT AS GREAT. I didn't know we would even laugh about it. LAUGHED HARD AT IT. I wasn't afraid. That was damn surprising. I didn't really expect it to be this way. I thought all those hateful words, harsh words would be delivered to my ears. That was really the BIGGEST JOKE that I think I ever share. Are you hurt that I told you what I was really thinking and planning to do? Maybe you were not lying, but I learned not to believe easily. I learned that LIES exist. Sorry =P I try to believe you. We made a deal. I agreed to it. You told me that we are equalise. Oh, because I said I don't believe you. You insisted that we each exchanged secrets. Threatened. I WILL THREATEN YOU. Hehe. Anyway, I do plan to tell you. Just waiting, and then problems would be solved. =)

Bless Me. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015