I hope I have grown stronger.

My holidays are still quite boring. It doesn't have a routine. No plan. No schedule, no nothing. I was practically lying around on the floor or sofa. Sometimes, if I have the mood, I will only breeze through some school stuff.






















I borrowed 2 books from the Kulim Library.  Like The Flowing River by Paulo Coelho, one of my favourite, as usual. The other The Speech of Angels by Sharon Maas. It's quite new to me. I started the epilogue, and it didn't make me feel like putting in down just yet. The one by Paulo Coelho, this time was new in terms of what he is trying to share, it's all his thoughts and reflection, so the index is quite long as there are many stories. The beginning was extremely startling as he learned about being a writer in the 1960's

A writer always wears glasses and never combs his hair.

Some of them actually made it into my life dictionary, for example

A writer has a duty and an obligation never to be understood by his own generation; convinced, as he is, that he has been born into an age of mediocrity, that he believes that being understood would mean losing his chance of ever being considered a genius.

but so far, I like this the most

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, YOU NEED TO LOOK THE OTHER PERSON IN THE EYE.
You can have at your disposal all means of communication in the world, but nothing, absolutely nothing, can replace looking someone in the eye.

Secretly, hmm, I will take you down by killing your eyes. Huahua!


Back to my simple life for now, things seem to be more and more less complicated, I mean if I pretended it to be and keep thinking that way. The result turned out to be quite satisfying. I admit it wasn't that bad now that I have admiring CL or Pacak as my back up, something to soothe me when I felt really really bad. Literally, it was less painful, less to think and worry about. I just don't want to worry about it, it makes my mind go all woozy and tired. Sometimes, terrifying dreams. Honestly, the way he brought up about CL always made me felt bad through and thorough. I was trying my best to hide this kind of feeling, and I think I did well in it.


I just hope that I have grown stronger and continue to be that way.


PS : I found out that Pacak could actually sing. It was past midnight when I went circulating his profile and found a video of his latest Dikir Barat's competition, if i didn't get it wrong. I almost shouted, if not for my the sleeping organisms in the house. =)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015