New Record. 2.30. Being Rebellious.

It was almost midnight, and I was given a task to invite and talk to the monster. They did call him that anyway. I wonder why ? Aren't they almost the same, fair and square. 1+1 = Monster. I settled it within an hour, it shouldn't even be one hour. Indeed, a hard task. I settled it, they asked me to forced him, like i need to seduce him. Haha, I told Pei " apa you piqiaq dya pun boleh piqiaq". Sincerely, i thought he can link it by himself.

Jots:
This a a completely new record, Two and a half hours. I thought I had never been so rebellious. Ok, this is just so weird and funny.He do asked for my opinion. Honestly, I won't want to spoil everything. I don't want to be the bad girl, I don't want to ruin other people's hopes. I just don't think I can face the consequences if i give my answer. His problems were settled in the end anyway, just asked him to do what he wants. He brought up my problem. I was actually thinking about CL, what if that person is CL ? I wonder if i would be able to be how I am now. I admit I had been sanguined about him, I mean he's too good. ( Owh, CL almost reach the target that i set for him, from the 80th ++ to 52th. I really am glad. Haha.) to be a Chio Min student ( No offence ). Hmm. I was thinking why would my answer matter, partly, i know some of the reasons, whether intended or not intended, i don't really care actually, why should I even bother when these things aren't even suppose to even pop up in my stress list. ( I just did the test, 13/18 High, Coping style, Ruminating , High. You will definitely lose to me.)


Random :

I think my problem is no longer my problem alone. I have to get over it if I don't want to rummage other people's life. I just feel sorry, guilty and all wrong for doing this. My friend might be right to ask me to believe every word of him, but it just..sometimes it just isn't fair for other people. Involuntary can be an excuse, but it's still not a reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015