10th FEB 2013

Chor Yee =) I changed into the a simple Red T-shirt and white shorts. All of my relatives reached my house for the new year, except for one in Switzerland and One in New Zealand.  My birthday present from my dad reached today. HENNA , mine cost RM 25. I took a picture of it too =D


My friend commented on my very-casual attire on New Year. I don’t have dresses, sorry, and He’s annoyed by the fact that I don’t have one. I don’t really wear dresses, haha! Though I would have love too.
I'm halfway through Season 1 of Vampire Diaries. Damon is really pitiful. Which in such ways that  Damon is really more realistic, reliable, stable. Stefan is just dead-good-puppy-guy, which is why I couldn't really feel any empathy on him.
I can’t help it, Vampire Diaries is sort of COOL. XD


I see you in Damon Salvatore ,my friend. Haha! I really think I was good in understanding you ,quite well as in this case. It was a permit so that people won’t get awkward. Wasn't it ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015