in the Process of Clearing and Deleting Every Bit.

On the Day where the LTDL thing happened, I think it was really lame. Stupid Traffic Jams. Whatever. Simple Jots as usual =D

1. I know it wasn't the truth. Why ? Because I know I don't deserve it and I don't want you to lie too =)

2. Mr Lim had said something. Choice ? Haha, I don't think there were any choices to make, yet. I had already out cast them. Just for the sake of doing it.

3. SO, you really did listen to my advice. Good for you. No persuasion needed too. As for the honey as well as goose bumps, you said you will try to reduce it.

Please, Don't try.

4. I found out who Naqib really is. ==. You win.

5. Oh please, I wish I don't have to know it. =D I want to buy ToTo. I am so sorry if I appeared when you didn't want me too. Haha!

6. Of course, Ed. I told WP about the stupid thing we did, typing 10.00 to 10.30 as the clock ticks. Haha!. Thanks. Sorry, because I was using you as a distraction for the moment. You wouldn't know of course. Glad you didn't screw up just even a bit .




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015