19th FEB 2013

It's been a few days and I am back here again. It's shit, allow me to announce this great news : 11 days before Exam. WTH.

The "Miao Hui" was fun last Saturday. I walked for at least 4 hours over there, completing every route there is and in order to go back to Butterworth, I had to walk to the Jetty in Penang, and take the Ferry back. I enjoyed it although it was still the same as the year before, as this year, I had a camera and took some awesome pictures with my brother, it's rare of him to even take a nice picture, and I really like the one where we were posing in front of the Dragon head. I met the Street Art Artist, thought of taking a photo with him, but it was really really to pack to even go to him. I gave up the idea instantly. I didn't see Lim Guan Eng this year too, hope to see him next year. Definitely make it there next year. I would love to go with my friends, but I am afraid that isn't possible as one of the reason is you have got to WALK for HOURS, and visiting temples doesn't sound interesting to them too.

So, I was back to school once more. Hustle and Bustle life and my English Oral was giving me the nerves. It's over for now, and I am not satisfy. The part where I have to say I love you too to Brooke Dillon was of course sort of embarrassing, we planned to hold hands, but in the end we didn't. His hands was shaking.    Whatever, next one will be Malay's Lisan. Damn. There were rumours about boys having to cut their hair of  ratio 2:4. That means PACAK won't be Pacak any more, ish, and alot of my friends, haha! But I really hope they don't instil this ridiculous rule this year, as it means losing my last year looking at a non-pacak Pacak at all. =D

Ed had been friendly these days. We never really talk to each other for the last 4 years though we have known the existence of each other. So, I appreciated it. As it was always me who went to give the orders or him instructing me to do something. As for my close friend, hmmm....I think it's overboard but still sort of appropriate to the maximum =D You were right to liam , don't you realise it's what you always do and maybe, something you should do ?

Referring to that, there wasn't any breaking and cracks in me though, I wonder why that is ? Maybe not yet, but I couldn't feel any coming for now. I am sure I haven't shut everything down in me, not my humanity of course, haha, I mean that, yes. I don't think CF, or rather Hazard realises this small part of me, I don't care as I am assuming that it's being forgotten or what.
I know, you should.

There's one more problem too, what happen to my craziness over Chen Long ? As for today, I actually reminded myself not to call out Chen Long to LKL before I wanted to ask him about maths, despite the reminder in me, I stilled called out Chen Long, my friend heard it, shit. Haha! Trance or something, you were right to ask me not to Day-Dream XD




PS : Tomorrow is 20th, 
        HAPPY 38th  BIRTHDAY MUM ! I love you even though it seems that I don't. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015