It was my birthday, maybe half an hour ago. We cheered with Milk on the 12 midnight yesterday and I receive presents and wishes from many, facebook messages, chat messages, texts, calls, live, which I got earlier. 

Ed, thanks for all the 4 wishes and your attempt on keeping awake up till 12 just to be the first one to wish me. I appreciated it.
MG, YiJo,IQ 200, I love all your presents, especially the one with Manuel Bandeira's litle poem, which I am obsessed with as always. Thanks.
WP,FISH, who gave me live wishes.
Vetagen, thanks for being appropriately nice and the wish, you're the only one that call anyway. Thanks=)

CF, I don't blame you for not doing so, because I understand what trouble would it bring to you, but thanks for remembering to text me and wish me. it's important to me that you haven't forgotten.

Well, I was happy with everything, there's just only one thing that bothers me though :

OK, I decided, It's not really a bid deal, but it makes me tougher, by the way, i actually accidentally deleted everything, yeah, it was shit, but maybe i wasn't that frantic after all, judging by the fact that it's for the best, and also, i found it in the end. 

Happy Chinese New Year and Have a Good Snake Year. =)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015