Chinese New Year is considered over in my house. All of them went back including grandma. She followed my aunt back to KL just to stop her from worrying about her old house in Jelutung. Now, the house is finally empty again, and the TV will be back to its state  as disitar. Whatever, I don't care about the TV. It wouldn't make much difference anyway.

Back to school tomorrow. T.T This is tragic. I hate school now, when I am 17. Yes, one year older close friend, you got your way. Grandma's birthday was yesterday, and I really do wish for her heath and GOOD MEMORY. Her memory is really going downhill and worse. She couldn't even remembered whose Daughter am I.

Anyway. here goes the usual..

1. I have a really really strong feeling that my friend is trying to avoid something which practically couldn't be avoided at all. I think that's ok, but really, I think they should just give her a rest or something, i can predict a sudden eruption in my friend, although I know sometimes it's quite enjoyable too.

2. As for the other, haha, he's been having fun sharing this and that. Now, that little girl was really cute. And thank God she was decent, No pelting, no shouting, equals to Adorable =) Yeah, you were cute in that small little picture too. I need to adjust that fact in me after all. XD

3. Been Good at my heart. Because I off my chat. Sorry. I listened to you, I bear with it. =)
[SALTS]

Going to Penang later, " Miao Hui " again. Hehe. XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015