11th FEB 2013

Chor Ngee =) I went back to Balik Pulau. I got double Ang Paus as New Year always reminded them of my Birthday. =)  I wore something like a frock in the form of a skirt, and a white T-shirt. It was all very plain today and I love it. Kelwin was obsessed with my accessories, my necklace, my bracelet, anklet from Taiwan, my Henna Art XD He kept touching it , I would have slapped him if he wasn’t my best cousin from my maternal side.

Ed just told me that we had around 75 text messages, which was quite surprising as I didn’t think it was that much. Speaking of texting, Hell Kaiser is getting on my nerves, He is to me what Vetagen is to me now. He do better stop before I really hate him.

After dinner, I had a fun time with my cousins, playing fire crackers and the sizzling one plus Dinosaur Eggs
 ( They even threw it on top and we had to run for our lives , they even put it in the exhaust pipe of my father’s old car. ==) No Pop-Pop of course. I don’t care if playing crackers with the atmosphere full of smoke is  uncivilised as what somebody had claimed it to be, haha. I did have fun. They should try it out. =)




I didn’t know that you too saw yourself in Damon. I caught you red handed so many times . Just be honest with yourself . Please, be the gentleman. Uh-huh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015