8th February 2013

My cousins are here, they reached yesterday. They all seem grown up, i haven;t seen them for months, two of them,anyway, tomorrow's my special day, but there are a few things I want to highlight to myself.

1. Many people wished me before today. Wen Hui, IQ 200, Diniesh. Haha. Today, with WP's and Mei Ggi's. Mei Ggi and IQ 200 gave me presents and I like them very much. Thanks so much =)

2. Hazard decided to give me a treat too. Which when I saw that he was thinking of ways not how to do it in public, I just told him not to waste his time and A wish would be good Enough. It hurts me to see him having to do everything so discretely and you know how i hate being somebody's burden.

3. I made it today. I didn;t on my chat yet, and I didn't speak about anything that's out of topic today. Good.

4. CK was weird, I wore a dress last week to class, and today he asked : " Why didn't you where that dress? you look better in that ." LOL. and Pacak was sitting in front today, haha! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015