I have been dreaming quite alot lately. This time, there were 2 dreams. I don't really know the reason behind it.  Why are we even couple =.= ? And Hazard's a badminton player, BADMINTON, imagine that. I don't know if he really is in real life, haha. I think he was trying to tell me that he won the game because he had used his love to win the game. I wasn't just assuming, it really was his message that he sent to me in my dream. The other one was, we were on the run, of course separately, and Kar Keat was in that dream too, but his parents were all very scary which I have no idea why my dream had portrayed them as WANTED.

Anyway, it's still the dream that always pull me back into the water when I started to lift my head out of the water. Seriously, I think it didn't hurt much any more, I mean if I think I wasn't, though I can still feel it, but Pacak still makes me smile as always, =) and I realise that LKL was a real good comedian, it;s good when his jokes helped me to hide my sorrow if I had any. I don't think it's noticeable or even feel-able.

By the way, Ed got my number in the end, but I would rather text to him then with Vetagen. He's sickening. He's getting wild, which I have to agree with WP. Oh ya, I tend to be rude to Prince of Prone ? Whatever, in short, POP which i think they told me. I am getting rude to him, and I feel that I am trying to be rude to him. Urgh, I really have to kick this habit away even if he is so damn , damn anything.

Hey, close friend,
don't be so sorrowful. I hate that look even though I don't like the reason behind it. = )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015