Hey, you care ?

I recapped. Yes, I am sorry I did. I was trying to leave it, but I didn't.

It was all very easy to get over everything.
Very Easy, but he still hit the real point anyway. Damn it. I don't think I mind really much because hadn't it been this way all this while? You said you're trying to protect me.Thanks, I know and I appreciate it. ( it sometimes even curb away the bad feelings. =D ) However, it won't change a thing. Never, until the time when it's simply all over and out of it.

You said it was all very simple, no crosses, no chains. You said my eyes couldn't be right all the time. Let me just remind you, it's just isn't possible that all the eyes in the world are all wrong. I don't know how you know , I don't really want to know. It's all just my fault . I am sorry. I suppose it had added to your burden. I don't want it to be like this for you. I hate myself being like this to you.

One more thing, you don't have to even us all up. No, it would make me feel guilty, and you do need to know your priorities. I am seriously ok, not fine if you like to put it that way, but ok. I don't brood over things like this. By the way, all of this, all that I said, are true but it doesn't inflict what I really meant. Haha. I need to keep my Pacak Spirit some times you know. XD

I won't do what you don't want me to do. I won't stake you. ( Let's hope I don't, haha, wait till you watch ) You know it causes pain, about this, just don't worry about it. I don't think I want to bring out the part where I am still not having proper control yet. That's too stupid. Good choices might not mean being pick, true, but it means that you are listed to be chosen. Don't be blind. You pretend not to understand, should I say it's for the best ? Surely it is, but not for me. =)



Hey, You care ?
Thank You.=)
But I won't hope for it, just you bear that in mind for the sake of your heart, because
It would do you good.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015