So, my Great-grandfather passed away on the last day of New Year. I didn't even see him before he left. the last time I visited him was last CNY. All because of his other shit sons, If you don't want to take care of him PROPERLY, just say it out loud and you don''t have to care a single bit, It's all because of you "some-shitty-sons" that he had to leave the world miserably, he must have wish to die rather that to be mistreated by you asshole. ( Ekherm...)

Exam is COMING. I AM DOOMED. It is A DOOM. I didn't complete everything and it's as bad as shit. By the way, just some jots :

1. The ridiculous rule of the 4.2 hair is now compulsory. I can't believe that my friend was serious about it that he cut it the next day. I couldn't possibly say it;s ugly because it's not, but its very for him to act cute now that he looks more pitiful. Haha.

2. I want to say : WALAO. /.\ Fish and her case, getting more and more intense, WooHoo!! XDXD Poor Poor WP, haha!

3. I really really miss Gummy Bears. Haha! Thanks Chen Long =) HAHA!! I ABSOLUTELY HEART GUMMY BEARS ALOT!!! There's no brink for my Liking. HAHA!



 And I found this , CUTE XDXD !!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015