2nd February 2013. HI =)


It's the magical month of every year. Things always happen to me in February, if I read back my posts. Haha. Well well, Chinese New Year is on it's way, I can't wait for it, but it means I am getting one year older very soon. =) Old.

Yesterday was my Lunar Birthday, I had forgotten, so had mum. My parents quarrel again, whatever. I just hope they fix it up by CNY. and Guess what, I missed out sitting with Pacak today at Usaha Jaya. WTH. If only I didn't switch my place or what, he do be sitting RIGHT NEXT TO ME. ARGH!!! Nevertheless, like they said, he's become rounder, so his side looks are getting really good looking. XDXD

PS : I really think that sometimes Pacak was just trying to have fun mesmerizing girls like me with his smile.
       I think he knows that I admire him. Haha! Whatever.

I have done my oral scripts. Finally. All those editing and all freaked my eyes out. Haha. I'm just a little worried about my oral, together with Intan as my teacher. She's so " dramatic" that I don't think mine would satisfy her. I hope I have done my best.

Miss Gooi was becoming "insane" . Haha. She had talk to me about some things that I consider very intimate while I was waiting for Miss Edna.  LOL. Intimate. How could she, the legendary teacher ( haha! ^^) even tell me these in the staff room full of teachers ? She told me about her teeth, her 80% of single friends, she told me about CF. Almost everything. Regarding CF, there's something abit weird, I really want to ask if he really like the Big D. It doesn't seem like it. Maybe he's lying, but my intuition told me that he wasn't.

Oh shit.
By the way, I couldn't hep but feel that I was damn good in pretending. I think I died inside a little, but I didn't rot on the outside. Things had been certified as I had hope, and it's time for me to know the truth that's meant to be.


Dear February, I hope that it's going to be al-right.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015