Disappointed.

Yes.

I am so disappointed with you.

I never know that I would one day. Now that it did. I could 't seem to express it very well. It's like you had changed, which was in my expectation. I can't accept all your excuses every time any more. I change when people change. You suddenly change your track and I can't tail along. I used to, but now I can't any more. I follow my heart, I believe in them. I truly do. I can't say all the good things any more. I am really sorry. I tried but I can't. I can't lie in order to lie when it's you. I am sure you would understand, it's just that maybe you never give a second thought about it. You just simply babble out and never care any more. I didn't stand up for myself because I didn't want to argue because I know it would if I had. I was trying to pace up with you, but it turns out that I was too slow and too late to begin. I was trying to ignore that what you said or did had deeply changed my perception towards you.

I know I am not qualified, but men are selfish, just that we choose who to be selfish with. Maybe each of us never realise, but God had made me learned that you were not how I thought you always would be.

Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015