25th OCT 2011 – Children’s Day ^^!


I went back to my Primary school. (After 3 Years) Today's Children's Day. ^^. First, I had to register myself at the Guardhouse, just like what I dreamt last time, but no pen's problem, just what to write, I Wrote my Chinese name(It should be in English), and I wrote my address Wrongly. ==ll, to think that I didn't even write it wrongly in any of my exams. Then, WP and I started with the canteen, the Computer room, I miss the shoe rack. Then went to the place where we used to have "Tiao Yuan." The sand wasn't err…fertile? But the plank is still there. The students there had gathered at the hall, they have 十大守则.WOW; it's longer than Code of Conduct. Then we visited the toilet, right, it's indeed better then our school now, at least the button-flush work:@. We ran into my form teacher, Miss Teh. She's so skinny, worst than WP, but at least her taste for dresses has indeed improved. A LOT. Then, I accompanied WP to take the video of her cute cousin, alright. He's cute.XD We miss the time where we could just take off our Pinafore and go straight to our PJ as we already have our T-shirt and Shorts in it, and the belt will be use to make roses. XD
We then decided to walk around. Flashed a smile to Miss Lai, but she didn't see. > < ! We walked into the changing room; I was so surprise that my height no longer fit the Mirror. We laughed loudly. JClimb the stairs again, WP suggested running,lol. We thought about:" 手放在后面,食指放在嘴巴。", "你跑的话就重打". Starting with the third floor, we went to our standard 6 classroom, miss it. The words were still there. Then we continue to our First ever class room. The long wooden chair isn't there, no mats. It used to be for us to sit in front on the mats, and Miss Soon was teaching the ABC thing. We had to put our hands on top if we were caught talking. Then we noticed that they had changed the blackboard, it's like green board, using coloured whiteboard marker to write. And, the cutest thing is the chairs and tables. So short and little. Books left on the top reminded me that we used to be good Student, handing up homework to our group leaders, and the homework given, starting with Capital and Small letters.
We had fun talking to a few teachers; I totally ignored Fang Xiang Qing. All the teachers remembered my name. Unfortunately for WP, my name was a little Glamour then her's that most of the teachers couldn't recall and call out her name immediately. Yong An Nee had hugged us, Lim Soo Sim is just the way she's, straight forward. XD She's one of my favourite teacher. I totally forgot that Yong Han's mum's name==, well, it's ok then, I wasn't really fond of her. The only thing I remember of her son is: 10cents if you want to read GeMeiLia. Saw "Shu Ji", and I told WP this: "我要买短簿子" XD 45 cents I think. Then we spent time talking to Miss Teh at the back of the hall. The other friends from 6M of mine were there too. She kept asking me if Mystery Guy is coming, whether he's tall. Wth. Why Me? Kuek Bao2 keep taking pictures of me and WP, annoying. Plumber's friends played a prank on WP. They really have too much credit. ==. And guess what? Miss Teh said that SKII and become skinny. WHAT??!!!, and The tallest Guy in 6M 2008 is now 190cm _._lll
Miss Lai had asked us to lead the kids to the canteen for their Vico, and I felt that I am the Prefect again. We were jealous, we thought of asking them to get one for each of us XD.The kids kept saying that "他插队!他插队!" We say: "你插队我就回家跟妈咪讲!" HAHAHAHA!! . Then I went home. Pity, I could have waited to grab ice-creams, there were always leftovers.

 

JOT: Today's a good day. He texted me, I don't know why, maybe the black clouds had cleared. J Just hope that we could just manage to return back to normal no matter what happens. "Er Tong Jie Kuai Le!!" XDXDXD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015