Random for Now

Not much to write though, just random updates.

1. So, thanks to Muhiddin, my math and science will be in bahasa Malaysia next year, just for two reasons 1) we cannot sacrifice our national language for another language. 2) Unesco stated that using mother tongue enhance one’s learning. That’s great, Mongrel.== 5 subjects in total, wth.

2. Pacak wasn’t really easy to see these days; my class is now at Blok Gigih for the moment. Honestly, recess at 10.30 is really torturing. I will have to eat in class before recess next year. WP and Fish agree with it.

3. Vetagen called so many times and sent so many messages. But I didn’t reply any of it. So, when I couldn’t bear it, I just told him that I really want him to give up. Just hope he really mean it.

4. M.R kept bugging me, asking me to “belanja”. ==ll. He isn’t going to MRSM. I still remember he said he would go if the girl asked him to. So, maybe he didn’t get it and the girl didn’t ask him. So, next year I have to watch out. > <
5. TCT will be leaving us on Thursday. A little sad. I really am going to miss her. WP: remember to asked her that. She wanted somebody to play Erhu on that day, but I can’t play it. It’s too impossible.

6. The best of the week. I am starting to accept that I am doing something a little…little rebellious.XD. Ok, I know where I am. I do find that morning really funny when we almost knocked into each other. LOL. And there’s a dream lately. I got some sort of certificate, and we were rehearsing till when it ended, you just grab my bottle without telling me. I didn’t get back my bottle after waking up. What do you think you were up to?^^~

7. Finished A Map of the Known World. I like the story, but not really satisfying. Maybe it was because I was used to reading books inserted with different sensations. So, I might be selling it to a second-hand bookstore with the help of my friend.



Jot: Somehow, I really have to control the way I express myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015