Dearest Miss Tan Chye Teong + Yellow Note

Today is the day she left us. It's not even her birthday. > < We went and asked for her address, and she had patted me and said :"take care:"

Biology ended, and WP, WH, Wenzy, Ween, YJ went to Kamar Syura to change into our attire for the Sambutan. The picture taken wasn't bright enough. We waited for her at the Canteen. Fish was getting ready for her Violin. 他傻了,as usual was there asking if he could Mengorat (==). No Way. Ice-beauty passed by, and said that we were sweet, i think that's her highest rank of comment. The teacher, i don't know what's her name, said we looked like we are going to get married.-.-. Finally, she came, and we walked with her to the hall. Proud. XD

It was really frustrating when somebody asked me to go and checked something, i didn't have the chance to listen to her last speech.T.T But, at least we hugged her at the last moment after giving her the bouquet. The best part was when WP fianally asked her this :

WP : " Teacher, you know Mandarin right?"
TCT : " No...(her expression.). 我不懂。
WP : You learn Mandarin before right?
TCT : Er..一点点。

^^!

So, we finally made her to admit that she knows mandarin. That explains why she could always answer our Chinese-Spoken questions in class within our friends.

After waving to her and calling her a Teacher for the last time(Discard emotional thoughts), I went to find him to get back my Nilam. He had told me that there's a note in there. So, when I read it, I was smiling. Then I noticed something : the unmistakable handwriting in my book. I was thinking that how could he made such a big mistake, writing in my book. So, just to make sure, I turned the cover.

It was mine.

Only now did I notice the title and the synopsis written. Contents a secret here. I went back home, and gave him my comment about that book. Just one-way-to-say.

So, Now I have 85 books. Maybe when I won't need that book anymore, it will be a cutout then. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015