IU-Windflower


I do been listening to this song the whole day when it was 23rd of October. It just ease my frustration. I love IU's voice, I love the melody, I love the feeling, I love the lyrics. It just let me get rid of that moment, to think properly of the situation that I am in. The tempo might be abit slow, It won't suit those that like rap songs or what, well. I just really love it.


It made me cry anyway. J








--- ENGLISH --

If I turn
My back like this
If I Disappear like this
I wouldn't come into bloom
If I just look at you Like this
It might be alright if I live without eyes


Without looking, I see you
Without listening, I hear you
I'm being relieved by your breathing
Just like a windflower


I wish to reach you, but I can't
I wish to embrace you but I couldn't
Your fingertips have reached my heart


Will you know after a long, long night?
That our love is smilling in tears


I wish to catch you, but I can't
I wish to reach you, but I couldn't
I 'm revived into your heart
Just like a windflower


Without looking, I see you
Without listening, I hear you
Getting shattered in the wind


Getting shattered into your heart.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EVtdZm2zow


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015