Just wanna write this before I start :


1. It's Dead without a Beep.


2. It's meaningless without words.

3. It's empty without you.





@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


His phone was out of Battery, so My phone is totally useless. WP and Ping had Texted me, luckily. :). I spent my day In my room, turning on the radio. There's going to be a choir practice this Sunday, and I might be staying extra 1 hour. I don't realy feel good about staying to be with him. Of course, I want to, but I wonder if it's right to do so. I really want to do it the right way. I want my parents to believe in me (Don't know why am I thinking About this...==), so that next time, i mean when the time comes, i could tell them without having to worry. I was thinking if he could understand. Edward wasn't a problem anymore, i think i had gotten over it. :), so now is really my Parents's Part that I have to solve. I accept it's rebellious, but ,Not really, if i want to.

Though it's not really a reality yet, i don;t know, but i hope it will, or whatever, I just hope he understands what i meant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015