Clueless.



Perhaps I should say I was in a bad mood. But I don't know what. I had been damn honest to him, and for the first time, I admitted about one particular thing. I am naughty. The first time I had a sort-of-urgent report to tell him, it made me feel wild-ish. When I said that I am not fine, I think I meant it. I thought that I would burst if I have to wait till Sunday.



I started my Forever, 3 out of 4 of it. It sort of affected my mood, I changed the way I stabbed the keypad of my phone before I hit Send, what I typed, and how I typed. Speaking about reading, or I should say, stalking. Yeap, I STALKED, and that person's chronology of events made be feel abit unsecure about something. Nothing sentimental. It's all about results.



And, I just thought of something nice. Coincidence. I thought about yesterday at school, I had forgotten all about it until just now. The way we always ended in circles at the school building where my class is located. Sometimes I feel like we were playing hide and seek, but we aren't. Normally I would just tell WP about it, I found it amusing, how much precious one-second is, if we are speaking of hunting for somebody you badly wanted to meet. Haha. I guessed somebody knows what I meant. XD



I will see if I could write about Forever tomorrow, if I made it. J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015