I hate myself for doing it to him.

I feel so bad after what just happen. I don't know. I think I just broke him into pieces. I don't know what to think or do right now, came running here . I can't visualise what he would be like right now. I just felt really disgusting, I made him feel like this again. He's hating me. I know it.

Mum came in to my room, and i was in the middle of holding my Erhu and Texting him at the same time. She wanted to see what i was typing. So i don't think i could keep it any longer, so i just told her. I admitted that i like him back too, i told her what was my answer to him. She doesn't know that we are now in it.(Sort of), and she just say that she doesn't want me to start now. Reasons, i don;t think i will list it here.

I don't know. I feel like i am back to 27th DEC again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015