IGNORE IF YOU DON’T CARE.


I am Back. ^^. PMR ENDED!!! YEAY!!!


I haven't taken the picture of my exercise books, will, very soon.


(IGNORE BELOW)


It felt quite nice during the exam, despite the stress, it's always nice to talk to someone every night before I sleep. I do have all the good luckS and good nightS. Love it. Though I am now breaking the rules again. But, I don't really know how to explain, sometimes I feel that I am not doing the right thing---at least at this kind of period, but I don't think I could help it. Ruffled by the thought of Edward and what kind of girl I am, I don't really have the guts to say I am SURE about it. I don't mean distrusting you, just that it's my problem. I learned never ever to give promises if nesscary, and now I really can't force myself to do so. I felt sorry that I couldn't say it, when he already promised me for over a dozen times, but I can't. Just feel really helpless about it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


MJ. Well, I don't think we will ever reconcile ( is this the word?) . Maybe it was really my fault, but maybe he doesn't think that way. Whatever. The end. Case Close.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015