EMOTE.





Though PMR had ended, I don't have the feelings I should be feeling. I mean, school was bored, really bored. Now that the divider of each class has been open for the afternoon session's exam, MJ could not be block from my view. I would always thought about what actually change, and then, what can I do? Just stupid of me. Don told me to put it down, but, what? I walked across him today, less than an inch, I tried to avoid him, I was wondering if I could stop him and just say sorry, but I don't know if I should redo it since I was the one who did it. And then, I was told by my friends that I had better not know about something, I didn't ask them to tell me, I won't, though I really want to know, but I guess I don't really have to bother about it for the moment, at least.





Morning's assembly was quite awkward to me. First, that teacher in red robe today is really getting on my nerves. And then I saw him there. I was standing behind the last row; I always blend myself with the students when I am wearing Smart B. So, I got a perfect view from the back. I was quite ok and glad that I was still in advantage of the normal position. After I think, ages, I saw from the corner of my eyes that he went to the back of the row and tied his shoelace. I was thinking that, ok it was weird, but maybe it's easier at the back. M, who was in front of me, hinted me, and I was trying to control some sort of thing that was growing inside me. Haha. But, he didn't return back to his original standing place. Later, the red-robe-teacher asked him to return. LOL.





Passed by his class once, I thought I should keep my promise, but maybe he wasn't in class. I got my Forever—the complete to the Wolf-Trilogy. I was running out of books.Miss Nadia will be in charge of Scholastic form now on. Went back to class, played UNO, angry bird and badminton with WP. I couldn't quite get used to the racquet after what seem ages. TCT was on the second floor and I had to pause the game for a while. Can't ruin my image in front of her because of badminton. XD







Finally. THose SMKK friends of mine are really getting on my nerves. The photo-editing of my Primary School's magazine is ruinning my mood. At some time i would feel really angry. Now, my cousin's are going to misunderstand, and they are going to tell my relatives, and i would be down with a hell lot of questions from my mum. Stupid KSZ and Potato.















Jot : I feel that something bad is going to happen to me. But I don't know what.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015