via "A blogpost"

Today was bored, I reread my brother's komsas. So, until I was logged into my blog and read about my friends post....

I could guess who was it through her words, though I should have known about it. At first, when I get to know that fact , just few moments ago, I was a little sad, because I was the last to know. But, I got my mind set right, I shouldn't be fidgeting about it, it's completely unnesscary and childish if I acted that way, so I push that thought to the corner of my mind. I totally understand her about why she wanted to do this, because I am in her shoes too. So, I think I really need to make a statement here:

TO :You-Know-It's-Meant-For-You

Please don't misunderstand that I was angry, I might be abit moody, but I am definitely ok even though I just got to know it recently. Maybe it's because we had been friends since ages that i thought that we should share everything together, but now I think what you did is right and i don't blame you. Sorry if i made you think that i am that kind of person. My apologies.

PS : You may reply via SMS.


So, after talking to her, another thought descend. I tried to compare my condition and her condition. Just out of interest, and partly because I need to analyze myself for the past few weeks.

1. I am crossing the line.
I know that I had accepted this fact of me. So, I sort of wanted to go back to the lower level. But how to tell? I am used to it, I think, I suddenly recall the day when I was really in a bad mood because my phone didn't beep stating it's from him. But, I am scare that he will misunderstand, afraid that he will break, worried that I will cause some disgusting emotions in him.

2. What does he think?
I know what I want, for the moment. But, I was wondering if he had been honest to me whether he's really content about the current condition. Emotions can never be measured through texting, sometimes i wonder if he think i wasn't well-behaved. I don't know. It's not just about me, I don't want to be selfish, I just want him to feel worth-while. I am always scare that what i said would trigger him, I hate it when I think that he might be frustrated. You might never know what one would think.

3. I need to distinguish between things I want and what I need.
Hm, I need to be able to focus on what I am suppose to be doing for the moment. Maybe it's not a sin if I tried to tell him. It's not going to end up in pieces, maybe just a feel cracks that can heal if I know how to put it back.

4. I am considering E-Mail.



Will Write Soon. :')

Comments

  1. well, actually i'm quite sorry for that. i will be hurt too if i am u. really, sorry. i shouldnt keep any secret from u. i will tell everything to u in the future. i promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, is nothing, is not your fault,you don't have to promise. Everybody has their right to have a secret, and whether they should share it. Of course, i admit it would feel good to know, but it all depends on you.

    Don't worry, i am ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, i know. i'll tell u what i 1 2 tell, ok~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015