Twitching Fingers XD

Yesterday morning, I woke up with that bizarre dream of my PMR results. Damn.

I was back from Penang yesterday. I got sick and vomited in the car. Before that, we had to stop by at Tesco; the bridge was having a massive traffic jam. My dad and Nixon went to shop while I sat with mum for about 1 and a half hour. I really hate that stomach aching sensation. Ever since I had taken that pink pill in February, I had that problem almost every week. Even my classmate now spared a Feng Sha Wan for me whenever I need it. That doctor did say that I might have gastric because of that pill, but I don’t want to believe it. When I got home, I texted him that I had reach home and went to sleep. I dreamt of him again. I couldn’t believe that I could dream every night and two of them were him.

So, I will just jot down a few points in the dream:

1. Same neighbour hood.
2. White gates.
3. Edie == Spoiler.
4. Walked home together.
5. Twitching Fingers

@@?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015