Forever- Maggie Stiefvater




I got this in my mind since I read Pg 235 of Forever:



As if you couldn't kiss after having Pizza. LOL!!








Ok, maybe I was weird to have focus on that point.




Forever was the best among the Trilogy, though there would be more Cole and Isabel in it. But it's funnier. Sam and Grace were just damn sweet and I just couldn't think what would ever separate them, but it's just a story. And, Rachel, gosh, of all the ridiculous things she could have thought of, she thinks Grace is Pregnant. ==! And guess what? Cole and Isabel together. J Maybe both of them would work out; one was Science-minded, and the other, Stubborn-minded. So 2 is better than 1.




Again, I like Sam. Still the same dependable and sturdy guy that I like. Grace is just so lucky.




Can't write much. I love it, and if you read it, you might agree with me.












Jot: I AM SO NOT GIVING MY NUMBER TO HIM. NO NEGOTIATIONS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015